Handling of Okura Nikko Hotels Web Members Information
Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “ONHM”) shall handle personal information on Okura Nikko Hotels Web Members in the following manner.* Okura Nikko Hotels Web Members refer to those who have registered special IDs with ONHM exclusively used for online reservations.
1. Management of Personal Information
ONHM shall, with a recognition of the importance of personal information submitted by members, strictly manage such information using computers, paying close attention to the handling thereof.
2. Shared Use
ONHM shall jointly use personal information provided by members in order to provide hotel services and services closely related to hotels, provide advertising and promotional materials and questionnaires including those relating to affiliated companies, conduct product development, and for any other work associated thereto.
(1) Shared data items: name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, email address, profession, employer (company, department, address, and telephone number), type of airline mileage program (aka FFP), FFP membership number, FFP tier, tier of membership, membership number, reservation history, lodging history, etc.
(2) Scope of Users: ONHM, member hotels of Okura Hotels & Resorts, Nikko Hotels International and Hotel JAL City chain operated by ONHM, group hotels in alliance with ONHM, Hotel Okura Co., Ltd. and Hotel Okura Group Companies(*1).
*1 Hotel Okura Group companies are Hotel Okura Enterprise Co., Ltd., Hotel Okura Space Solutions Co., Ltd. and Continental Foods Co., Ltd..
(3) Administrator: ONHM
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except for the abovementioned, ONHM shall not provide or disclose personal information to third parties unless members have given their consent in advance, or disclosure is required in accordance with laws and regulations, etc.
4. Inquiries, etc. Relating to Personal Information
If a member contacts the inquiry desk with an inquiry or request to alter or suspend the use of their personal information, such inquiry shall be dealt with in a swift and appropriate manner within reasonable bounds. In addition, the inquiry desk shall accept feedback relating to the handling of personal information. (Click here to submit your inquiry)
Revised on April 1st, 2013
Revised on October 1st, 2015