Reservation Records Handling
Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “ONHM”) shall handle reservation records as stated hereunder.
1. Management of Personal Information
ONHM shall, with a recognition of the importance of customers’ personal information submitted by customers, strictly manage such information using computers, etc., paying close attention to the handling thereof.
2. Shared Use
ONHM shall use the reservation records of customers in order to provide services closely related to travel such as hotel, air travel, etc., publicize products and campaigns, and conduct work associated thereto.
(1) Shared data items: customers’ name, telephone number, address, email address, age, gender, employer, etc., type of airline mileage program (aka FFP), FFP membership number, FFP tier, name of hotel at which the customer will stay, dates of stay, package plan, applicable rate, arrival time, specific requests, credit card number to guarantee reservations.
(2) Scope of Users: ONHM, member hotels of Okura Hotels & Resorts, Nikko Hotels International and Hotel JAL City chain operated by ONHM, group hotels in alliance with ONHM, Hotel Okura Co., Ltd., Hotel Okura Group companies (*1), JAL Group Airlines (*2), and JAL Card Inc.
*1 Hotel Okura Group companies are Hotel Okura Enterprise Co., Ltd., Hotel Okura Space Solutions Co., Ltd. and Continental Foods Co., Ltd..
*2 JAL Group Airlines are Japan Airlines Co., Ltd., Japan Transocean Air Co., Ltd., JAL Express Co., Ltd., J-AIR Co., Ltd., Japan Air Commuter Co., Ltd. and Ryukyu Air Commuter Co., Ltd.
(3) Administrator: ONHM
3. Provision of Reservation Records to Travel Agents
ONHM shall provide the above information provided for in the above item 2 to travel agents if an inquiry is made based on a reservation number provided to the travel agent by a customer.
4. Provision to Third Parties
Except for the abovementioned, ONHM shall not provide or disclose reservation records and information to third parties unless customers have given their consent or unless required in accordance with laws and regulations, etc.
5. Confirming Reservations
ONHM shall issue a reservation confirmation concerning reservations accepted by the Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Center following the finalization of a reservation by mail, fax or email, etc. to the address, telephone number, fax number or email address specified by customers. Furthermore, please note that when making reservations via our website, an email message confirming the reservation will be sent to the email address provided by the customer.
6. Handling of Inquiries, etc.
ONHM shall accept inquiries, alterations, etc. relating to reservation records from customers as follows and shall respond in a swift and appropriate manner within reasonable bounds.
Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Center (Toll free within Japan)
0120-00-3741 (9:30 - 18:00JST, excluding year-end and New Year holiday period)0120-58-2586 (9:30 - 18:00JST, excluding year-end and New Year holiday period)
7. Inquiries, etc. Relating to Other Reservations
Inquiries and alterations concerning reservation records from customers who have not made reservations with Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Center should be made directly to the hotel, facility or travel agent, etc. that handled the reservation.
Revised on April 1st, 2013
Revised on October 1st, 2015