Relax and unwind in our well-designed guest rooms.
Good mornings start with “Serena” the buffet restaurant, offering Japanese and Western style food. You’ll enjoy local foods breakfast, “Tonyu-nabe” hot pot made with soybean milk, “Cha-gayu” rice porridge, “Kakinoha-zushi” regional sushi developed in Nara, “Kasu-jiru” soup with sake lees. “Kasu-jiru” is made from Kofuku-ji Temple’s recipe.
• Satellite Television / Video On Demand / Japanese Television Programs
• Free Internet in all rooms (LAN cable connection)
• Japanese Tea Bags
• Electric Kettle
• Telephone in room / Bathroom
• Hairdryer / Bed Slippers / Night clothes
• Bathroom Amenities / Toiletaries
[Voltage / Frequency / Electrical outlet]
• 100Ｖ / 15Ａ